Having an adults-only Halloween party? Well, it looks like you could use a few ideas for some tasty Halloween cocktails. There are plenty of ideas beyond 10 that this article will talk about. We’ll also show you where to find the recipes. So, sit back and enjoy the ghoulish discoveries you’re about to dig up.
Before we talk about the top 10 easy Halloween cocktails here are a few safety tips for all guests and even the host to remember. The best day to have a cocktail party is on the weekend. It’s a bad call to show up to work with a hangover!
Never show up to a Halloween party without a designated driver. Halloween is a fun and memorable evening but there have been cases where some people have gone overboard. If you’re going to a party with drinking involved be safe.
Make your Halloween Cocktail party memorable and tasty.
1. The Black Cat
Look out, a black cat is walking in your direction. You know what that means! Usually, it means bad luck but in this case, The Black Cat cocktail is just your luck!
An easy-to-mix vodka and tonic cocktail this drink is easily made for at least a dozen party guests. Stir together Curacao and vodka in a tall shaker combined with ice and sprite.
Instructions on How to Make a Black Cat Cocktail
- 1 oz of Vodka
- 1 oz of Blue Curacao (If you do not have Blue Curacao then you should use Triple sec)
- 3 oz of Sprite
- 1 oz of Cranberry Juice
- 1 Wedge of Lime for the outer rim and to give the glass a decoration
2. Bloody Mary
No, the sound of this cocktail is not what you think. Unless you’re turning into a Vampire for the evening then this is the drink for you. A Bloody Mary is entirely different but it makes a tasty drink for a Halloween party. Or even the spiciest!
Get all your ingredients together and then mix them together in the blender. Before serving to your guests make sure to chill the drink in the refrigerator.
Instructions on How to Make a Bloody Mary
- 46 oz of Tomato Juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Celery Salt
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Black Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of Hot Pepper
- 1.75 L of Vodka
3. Zombie’s Impression
Go all out and dig up a zombie from the grave to help you with this tasty cocktail. Or don’t because that zombie will just drink them all before the guests arrive.
Zombie’s Obsession is a delicious cocktail and easy to make. It’s so tasty that guests may not want to stop drinking it. As mentioned before make sure your Halloween cocktail party takes place on a weekend where nobody is going into an early day of work the next day.
Then, add the ingredients into a shaker and fill it with ice.
Instructions on How to Make a Zombie’s Impression
- 1 1/2 oz of Light Rum
- 1 1/2 oz of Dark Rum
- 2 oz of Peach Liqueur
- 1 oz of Orange Juice
- 1 Lime Wedge to Decorate the Outer Ring of the Glass
- 2 Dashes of Bacardi 151
4. Blood Orange Blackberry Rum Punch
Again, you’re not drinking real blood. Blood Orange Blackberry Rum Punch is a tasty drink. If you arrived at the party dressed as a pirate then this is your signature drink for the evening. Not to mention, it’s also a really pretty drink.
Serve punch into a big pitcher where you combine all the ingredients.
Instructions on How to Make a Blood Orange Blackberry Rum Punch
- 1 cup of chilled blood orange juice
- 4 (12 ounces) chilled natural blackberry sodas
- 1 cup of rum
- 1/4 Cup of Fresh Blackberries (It’s important to have these. Blackberries are the signature but you can also use Pomegranates as a substitute)
- 1 Thinly Slice Blood Orange
- Garnish pansies (This is optional)
5. Monster Mash Margaritas
Planning a party and going to invite monsters? Well, you’re going to want to keep those monsters in pleasant spirits with Monster Mash Margaritas. These drinks are so tasty that the monster will never want to leave.
Instructions on How to Make a Monster Mash Margarita
- 2 oz of Silver Tequila
- 4 oz of Blood Orange Juice
- A taste of Simple Syrup
- 1 oz of Lime Juice
- Garnishes of Fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Slices of Blood Orange and Garish of Lime
- Gummy eyeball candy [Place on stir sticks]
6. Jack-o-Lantern Cocktail
Invite Jack to have him help you make one of his favorite cocktails. Mixed with rum, grenadine and orange liqueur this cocktail will be the winner to party guests. For safe measures, it’s recommended to pour in some orange juice. This cocktail is very strong.
Instructions on How to Make a Monster Margarita
- Pour a cup of ice into the cocktail shaker
- Pour in the correct measurements of rum, grenadine, and orange liqueur
- Shake the cocktail to combine ingredients together
- Pour into a cocktail glass
- Serve to your guests in glasses with ice
7. Polyjuice Potion
Are you thinking about mixing up a batch of Polyjuice potion and transforming into somebody else so you can spy on them? Unfortunately, the drink can only work if Harry Potter creates it. Fortunately, our young wizard kindly offered to give us the ingredients for the evening. Just don’t give the recipe to anyone else or you may regret it.
The Polyjuice potion is a delicious cocktail among guests. Guests will be excited the instant you present them with a drink. There is always a Harry Potter fan out there.
Instructions on How to Make Polyjuice Potion
Polyjuice potion is super easy to make unlike the recipe in the film version. You just need to pour sprite, sherbet, and some green food coloring into the cocktail. If it’s not a party for kids add a little vodka into it to spice it up more.
8. Pomegranate Poison Spritz
Here’s a creative and spooky cocktail for all. Leaving the poison out of the drink, pomegranate is a tasty cocktail. You can even go all out and add in spider ice cubes! Not real ones that is. Guests will instantly fall in love with this drink for the night.
Instructions on How to Make Pomegranate Poison Spritz
- 1 1/2 oz of Vodka
- 3 oz of Pomegranate Juice
- 6 oz of Seltzer
- Next, combine vodka with pomegranate juice
- Por over ice and top with seltzer
9. White Window
A White Window is an excellent cocktail but is known to have a killer reputation. Again, make sure all your guests have a designated driver. The White Window is a strong drink but very much worth a taste.
You won’t even have to serve a dessert at your party as a White Window is so delectably sweet.
Instructions on How to Make a White Window
- 1.5 oz of Gin
- 1 oz of Heavy Cream
- 1 oz of Coconut Water
- .5 oz of Ginger Cardamom Syrup
- .5 oz of Squeezed Lemon Juice
- .5 oz od Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Black Gel Icing for Garnish
- As you combine all the ingredients together in a cocktail shaker don’t add ice yet.
- Give it 100 powerful shakes
- Add ice
- Shake More
- Pour into a Martini Glass and watch foam form
- Drink up
10. Sleepy Hollow
If you have invited the Headless Horseman to your party then this is the cocktail all your guests will enjoy. Made with absinthe, mescal, bitters and a smoking sprig of rosemary you won’t go wrong without a Sleepy Hollow Cocktail.
Instructions on How to Make a Sleepy Hollow
- 1/2 ounce of absinthe
- 2 oz of mezcal
- 1 oz of St. Elizabeth Allspice Dram
- 2 Dashes of Angostura Bitters
- Garnish Rosemary Sprig
- Pour Absinthe into a rocks glass; swirl to coat, and discard liqueur
- Then fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add mezcal, St. Elizabeth, followed by 2 dashes of bitters
- Squeeze the cocktail into a glass filled with ice.
- Put light Rosemary with a lighter or culinary torch until it is smoking
- Once you have placed it into a glass serve it immediately to your thirsty guests.
Have a Spooky Evening
You’re going to have a great evening with all these cocktails. Plenty more recipes for easy Halloween Cocktails exist. Be aware of serving alcohol to your guests. Make sure that all guests are of legal drinking age and that nobody has any allergies. Have a terrific night but don’t overdo it. Halloween is a fun and exciting month filled with candy, Halloween films, and getting together with your friends and neighbors. Together you can all make it a memorable evening.